Re: Webmin i18n

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Andre Luis Lopes wrote:

> P.S.: Jaldhar, should I stop CC'ing you from now on or is it ok for me
> continue doing so ?

I don't mind.  Btw I noticed you are making diffs against the Debian
packages.  You would probably be more helpful to Jamie if you made them
against the upstream tarball instead as the layout is somewhat different
in the Debian packages.  Also it might be more convenient if you did an
entire module and then submitted it rather than bits and pieces.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>