Re: Tasksel translations

Hi Randolph,

Em Seg 19 Nov 2001 22:56, Randolph Chung escreveu:
> Thanks guys for the Norwegian/Brazilian translations. Can you please
> file a wishlist bug against tasksel for your translation and I will look
> into getting these in for the next tasksel release.
>
> thanks,
> randolph

   Nice to see you got the translation. I'll file a wishlist bug on taksel
package in BTS today with the potfile attached (if I can't find out how to
attach files in BTS). I exepect to do it today by night when I got home
(which is where I left the translated potfile).

--
André Luís Lopes
andrelop at ig dot com dot br