Re: Tasksel translations

[Randolph Chung]
> Thanks guys for the Norwegian/Brazilian translations.

It is the Norwegian variant bokmål, not brazilian.  We are also
working on the Norwegian variant nynorsk.

> Can you please file a wishlist bug against tasksel for your
> translation and I will look into getting these in for the next
> tasksel release.

I'll do that.  I assume you are talking about the Debian bugtracking
system?  I'll have to investigate how to attach files to the bug
reports.

Do you have a time schedule for the next tasksel release?  If it isn't
released soon, we will have to make our own tasksel release with our
translation to be able to include a norwegian version on our CD.  We
are supposed to release in february, and need to test the programs no
CD as soon as possible.