Re: [Fwd: Unknown Package]

Em Wed, 05 Sep 2001 14:16:21 -0300
Luis Alberto Garcia Cipriano <lacipriano@uol.com.br> escreveu:

> I also noticed that you use a Reply-to to the translator! I think it
> will be better if the name of the translator is in the body of the
> message. But this will let the question about whom the replies should be
> sent... (only wish-list, btw, I have received some messages from
> mantainers, just 'thanks' and one asking about the coordination about
> pt_PT and pt_BR)
> Btw, thanks for your great work on ddts :-)

heh, people at debian-devel is fighting a good fight because of this
feature... maybe it will be removed by now and then readded when it
is possible to select which maintainers will receive the note...

    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |
| : :'  : | Debian BR.......: <http://debian-br.sourceforge.net> |
| `. `'`  |                  Be Happy! Be FREE!                  |
|   `-    |             "Think globally, act locally!"           |