Subject: Unknown Package
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 11:51:25 -0500
From: Martin Schulze <joey@master.debian.org>
To: Luis Alberto Garcia Cipriano <lacipriano@uol.com.br>

Unknown package: libxml-xql-perl

Dear Debian GNU/Linux user!

You've sent email to an invalid address in the packages' virtual
domain for Debian GNU/Linux.  The address is not valid because
there is no known package with the given name.  If you think this
is an error please don't hesitate to contact the maintainer
postmaster@packages.debian.org.

This virtual domain provides an easy way for any user to contact
the maintainer of every single package.  If you want to reach the
maintainer(s) of a package, say cfingerd, just send a mail to
<package name>@packages.debian.org - cfingerd@packages.debian.org
in our example.

If you want to retrieve information about the Debian GNU/Linux
project please send a mail to debian@debian.org which will result
in more comprehensive information.

        Joey

--
Debian GNU/Linux                     _/             Martin Schulze
The free distribution for Linux     _/             joey@debian.org