Re: debian-installer: yet another update needed

This is my fault. I have no time to review translation
I hope that make free time soon.
I think we need new coordiator. :-(

From: Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>
To: Ebrahim Byagowi <ebrahim@gnu.org>
Cc: debian-l10n-persian <debian-l10n-persian@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: debian-installer: yet another update needed

> >The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> >Fri, 28 Sep 2012 06:58:24 +0200....roughly..:-)
> >
> >Thanks in advance,
> Done :)

Committed....but, indeed, I'm a bit lost with the Persian team. Many
people do ask me for commits and I really can't be sure who is
"legitimate" for this. For quite obvious reasons, I can't check what's
translated and I always act in confidence, but accidents could happen.

I would very much welcome if coordination happens on the list, then
the person with commit access does commit and that's all. That would
leave me as committer as a "last option" in case the person usually
doing commits for the team is not available for whatever reason.

Could you folks consider this? Many thanks in advance!