Re: Request to Join Project Debian web pages

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 03:38:05PM +0900, A Lam Kim wrote:
> I appreciate your response.
>
> But I got one question about your mail.
>
> The third one "*please sent them to - www*".
> Does it mean that I have to commit first document to CVS or send to you?

That means you don't have yet commit right to CVS, please first get used
to the website and cvs, send your files to debian-www@lists.debian.org.

After this little period, you should get write access soon.

> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 12:26 AM, Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org>wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 09:16:12AM +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> > > A Lam Kim has requested to join your project.
> > > You can approve this request here:
> > https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=1135
> > >
> > > Comments by the user:
> > > I want to translate Debian web page in Korean.
> > > How to get authority of committing HTML file?
> >
> > Thanks for your interest in helping Debian.
> >
> > First steps:
> > 1/ Please subscribe to:
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-korean/
> > This is the place for the localisation of Debian in korean.
> >
> > BTW: is there any coordinator involved on -l10n-korean ?

If Woo-il Song <wooil@debian.or.kr>, Seongtae Yoo <alloying@nownuri.net>
are no longer active,
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators should be
probably updated to list http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-korean/