Re: Request to Join Project Debian web pages

I appreciate your response.

But I got one question about your mail.

The third one "please sent them to - www".
Does it mean that I have to commit first document to CVS or send to you?

Best regards.
On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 12:26 AM, Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 09:16:12AM +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> A Lam Kim has requested to join your project.
> You can approve this request here: https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=1135
>
> Comments by the user:
> I want to translate Debian web page in Korean.
> How to get authority of committing HTML file?

Thanks for your interest in helping Debian.

First steps:
1/ Please subscribe to:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-korean/
This is the place for the localisation of Debian in korean.

BTW: is there any coordinator involved on -l10n-korean ?

2/ Read carefully http://www.debian.org/devel/website/

3/ As it seems no one is involved in korean translation of the website
for now: we may need to check your first commits/patchs, please send
them to -www (once you've tested the build successfuly).

Best regards.

--
Simon Paillard