Re: Queries about localization

Hello,

On 26 February 2012 19:34, Bharathi S <bharathi121956@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have just started the translation process and would like to know :
>
> 1. If I can access some of the translated files so that I could use already
> translated words or if there would be a glossary in Kannada of the terms
> often encountered .

You can get the tarball of all the po files of GNOME here
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/kn/gnome-3-4/ui.tar.gz
Untar it and run either Gtranslator or Lokalize over the folder to
pull translated strings into its memory.
You can then translate the other strings with either tool.

Also do create a login at http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/kn/

You can submit the completed files here
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n;component=Kannada%20%5Bkn%5D

Let me know if you need any more help.