Update Debian Reference (Italian PO)

Hi,

Debian reference has been updated recently.  Changed sections are:

  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/ch02.it.html#_debian_is_100_free_software
  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/ch09.it.html#_hardware_drivers_and_firmware
  (Tutorial have some fuzzies due to updated examples.)

These changes are to show our goodwill to GNU concerns.

This requires small po file updates.  Japanese, French, and Pouteguese
are 100% translated.  This leaves Italian translation only.

Beatrice may be already working on this but I have not heard from him.
(I know I only waited few days but French and Porteguese were quick to
fix all fuzzies already.)  I can upload next version with all 100%
translated if only I get Italian updates.  PO file to translate is here
if you do not wish to use SVN.

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/quick-reference/po4a/debian-reference.it.po

Or read http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs how to handle SVN.

Please translate all untranslated string and fuzzy.

Your help is most appreciated.

Best regards,

Osamu