Re: Update Debian Reference (Italian PO)

Hi Osamu and hi all,

yes, I already updated the translation. I sent it to our review mailing-list
hoping that someone else in the Italian team would look at my translation.

Since you said "a week or so", I fixed 25 as my due date, and I stated as much
in my review request.

I will send the updated file by the 25th, unless that is too late.

I apologizing for not giving a quick ACK message, but I thought it was not
needed; next time I'll be sure to send one.

Thanks,
Beatrice