Re: D-W wiki: please put Hungarian in the language bar

Hello,

I don't have that much time either, but I have been planning for a long time to partecipate in translation.

The only problem I have never done it before. So I don't know

1. what we need to translate to hungarian (I have some ideas),
2. who is coordinating all these hungarian translations
3. what software do you use for translation

Any answers (mainly for question 3) are welcome, either in private email, or debian-l10n-hungarian list.

Mate

Christian Perrier wrote:

Quoting HEGEDUS Hajnalka (heha@aszt.inf.elte.hu):
Hi,

sorry for the late reply, but I had a lot of work, so I needed some time
to catch up with my list e-mails.