Re: Hungarian translation for archiver

I'll just pretend I understood all that. =)

I do understand there was an attached hu.xml file.
It appears that it was in ISO-8859-1, instead of UTF-8.
I converted it with 'iconv -f iso-8859-1 -t utf-8 hu.xml > hu.xml.new'
Was this correct?

I've also put it online so you can check the context:
http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/splash/index.hu.html

Who is the right person to attribute for this?
Csécsy László, SZERVÁC Attila, and FEJOS Tamas all seem to be taking part:

http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/thread/20040827.141945.5025f0ff.hu.html

--
Wesley W. Terpstra