Re: manpages-l10n: Looking for interested translators

Dear Mario and Helge hi!

I have already cloned the git repo for the manpages-l10n from Salsa to
have a look. In Salsa I have an account with the user name
"galaxico-guest" which I use to participate in some other Debian
localisation projects. I think that it is up to you/the admins of the
repository, to grant me commit access to the project, right? Is there
something else that I should do in order to get this access?

As soon as I have commit access I can get on contributing starting with a
review of the po files under the po/el directory and the addendums which
Mario suggests.

best regards

Emmanuel