Re: The package name is mariadb-10.0

Le 07/10/2014 19:55, Helge Kreutzmann a écrit :
Hello Christian,
On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 06:58:28AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
reassign 763952 src:mariadb-10.0
thanks

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
reassign 763952 src:mariadb-10.0
thanks

Reassigning so that it does not get lost …

Hmmm, OK. Then please fix the thread in (I guess) debian-l10n-german
so that I don't get one mail every hour because the bug is not
assigned to the same package that's reference in the mails targeted at
the robot.

Well, I don't want to be impolite, but you could also fix your script
to emit a warning, let's say once a day or once a week, instead of
once an hour. Or better yet, to emit it only once instead of
repetitevely.

Nope. The script that emits the warning is precisely the robot script and it has to run every hour in order for the robot to be as up-to-date as possible.

Of course, improvements are very welcomed if someone feels like adding a status handling to that spiderbts script. It lies in debian-l10n SVN, untouched for years (mostly because the debian-l10n developers are, nowadays, more or less vanished).