Re: The package name is mariadb-10.0

reassign 763952 src:mariadb-10.0
thanks

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> reassign 763952 src:mariadb-10.0
> thanks
>
> Reassigning so that it does not get lost …

Hmmm, OK. Then please fix the thread in (I guess) debian-l10n-german
so that I don't get one mail every hour because the bug is not
assigned to the same package that's reference in the mails targeted at
the robot.

(these mails are sent by the crawler that digs through mailing lists
and runs every hour: when everything is OK, the crawler is
silent...but it emits a warning message when a robot-targeted mail
doesn't match the bug report in the BTS)

There is, sadly, a repetitive failure to have both properly matching,
particularly in d-l-german.....