Re: The package name is mariadb-10.0

Hello Christian,
On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 06:58:28AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> reassign 763952 src:mariadb-10.0
> thanks
>
> Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> > reassign 763952 src:mariadb-10.0
> > thanks
> >
> > Reassigning so that it does not get lost …
>

> Hmmm, OK. Then please fix the thread in (I guess) debian-l10n-german
> so that I don't get one mail every hour because the bug is not
> assigned to the same package that's reference in the mails targeted at
> the robot.

Well, I don't want to be impolite, but you could also fix your script
to emit a warning, let's say once a day or once a week, instead of
once an hour. Or better yet, to emit it only once instead of
repetitevely.

Also a kind e-mail to debian-l10n-german to such effect would be much
more sensible than simply reassigning a bug to a non-existant package
and not answering people trying to fix this.

> There is, sadly, a repetitive failure to have both properly matching,
> particularly in d-l-german.....

Again, if d-l-german makes errors, please tell us so we can learn and
avoid them in the future.

(And I note that you already "fixed" it).

Thanks