Re: Tux Paint German

Hi,

Joe Dalton <joedalton2@yahoo.dk> wrote:
> Hi Holger, I have reserved the file for you on the mailing list. And i have
> added debian-l10n-german@lists.debian.org as contact info for translator group.
>
> If you send the questions directly to me, I'll pass them on to the mailing list.
> If it is something general I might be able to help, if we need some programmers
> help, Pere Pujal i Carabantes might be able to help or Bill.

So here we go:

How shall the following strings be translated?

#: ../dirwalk.c:210
msgid "<1>spare-1a"
msgstr ""

#: ../dirwalk.c:211
msgid "<1>spare-1b"
msgstr ""

#: ../dirwalk.c:212
msgid "<9>spare-9a"
msgstr ""

#: ../dirwalk.c:213
msgid "<9>spare-9b"
msgstr ""

> Are you also interested in translating the web page? It's a rather huge task,
> as no German (strange, but true) translation has been started. There is 1.208
> strings. Or perhaps someone else on the list could be interested? If we find
> a volunteer I'll send the file.

Ouch, that's a really big task!
Erik, do you still have interest? [in CC]

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under the new
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !