Re: package description translation bug

My dictionary says:

   Wissenschaft {f}; Naturwissenschaft {f} :: science

the idea was to point to science vs. mathematics.
you are right. The correct translation is natural scientist. But in
this case the correct action should be a bug report to upstream -
the author of the TeX package.
I am the author of the TeX package and I have taken the point. I got
in touch with the maintainer of the TeX catalogue, the upstream
description will change to something less ambiguous.
This will take some time. But take a look at

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=129795&language=de

This should be in the translation file tomorrow  and be visible
in the package search on Sunday.

Cheers,
   Martin