Re: package description translation bug

Quoting Guenter Milde (milde@users.sf.net):

>  isomath -- Mathematics "for scientists" (conformant to ISO 31).
>
> with the German translation:
>
>  isomath - Mathematik »für Wissenschaftler« (konform zu ISO 31).
>
> The correct German term for "scientists" in this context is
> "Naturwissenschaftler" (I am very sure on this, as the upstream
> description is a translation of the German title:
>
>   isomath - Mathematik für Naturwissenschaftler
>
> even if the German title is not published anywhere.)

My German is quite far away but isn't the *english* description wrong,
in such case?

"Naturwissenschaft" is more restrictive than just "science", isn't it?

So, shouldn't the English description be something else than "for
scientists"?

For instance, social science probably don't belong to
"Naturwissenchaft". So, at first, the English description shoul dbe
fixed, then the german translation would naturally become
"Naturwissenchafter"