Re: incomplete de translation of maintainer guide

Hello David,
thanks for chiming in with the required information and
On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 06:19:40PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> Le 12/06/2012 14:37, Enrico Weigelt a écrit :
> > * Martin Eberhard Schauer <Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de> schrieb:
>
> >> zuerst einmal: in l10n-$language wird die Landessprache
> >> verwendet.
>
> Bitte, forgive me for not complying to this request, and please, CC my
> on reply if needed.

that is no problem at all for i18n coordinators, maintainers etc. The
request was purly for (prospective) translators.

> > okay, welches Paket ist das ? (mir gehts ja um die guide @ d.o)
>
> The package name is maint-guide, but you'd better work directly from the
> last available version on its Subversion repository:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/maint-guide/po4a/maint-guide.de.po?revision=9192&view=co

Enrico, if you have trouble obtaining or working on that file, do not
hesitate to contact us.

Please also consider using wiki.debian.org/Wortliste and asking for
review here (depends on available reviews, of course).

Greetings

      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                      helge@helgefjell.de
            Dipl.-Phys.                       http://www.helgefjell.de