Re: incomplete de translation of maintainer guide

Guten Abend!

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 07:22:11PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi Enrico,
>
> On 12.06.2012 19:15, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
>
> > just seen that the German translation of the maintainer guide is
> > quite incomplete.

True.

> > Perhaps I could find some time for fixing it, if anybody explains
> > me how to do that ;-)
>
> Thanks for volunteering.  Please ask on the
> debian-l10n-german@lists.debian.org mailing list.

You coud ask me (active maintainer) or last translator: Tobias Quathamer
<toddy@debian.org> . Also debian-doc@lists.debian.org :-)

The source file is at:
  http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/maint-guide/po4a/maint-guide.de.po?view=log

If you use svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/maint-guide

Cordinationg with others may be good idea.

Osamu