Re: pytrainer: Seeking volunteers to translate pytrainer (sport performance tracking software)

Good morning,

Am Donnerstag, den 22.09.2011, 05:46 +0200 schrieb Christian PERRIER:

> > > language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
> > >   de                38         150           297
> >
> > Seems quite a bit to do for German, but

> > little time and so far no (CC-) E-Mail on debian-l10n-german@l.d.o. Could
> > you check?
>

> German traslation was done (according to the PO file) by Noèl Köthe,
> my comaintainer for pytrainer.
>
> Noèl does not usually do software translation so, I guess you can
> probably take this over. CC'ing him.

Go ahead. I translated some parts of pytrainer some time ago because I'm
using the software regular, but if anybody else do this its fine for me.

--
Noël Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org