Re: pytrainer: Seeking volunteers to translate pytrainer (sport performance tracking software)

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):

> > language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
> >   de                38         150           297
>
> Seems quite a bit to do for German, but
>
> > There is no deadline for this...but upstream developers seem to be
> > ready for releasing a new version one day or another...:-)
>

> little time and so far no (CC-) E-Mail on debian-l10n-german@l.d.o. Could
> you check?

German traslation was done (according to the PO file) by Noèl Köthe,
my comaintainer for pytrainer.

Noèl does not usually do software translation so, I guess you can
probably take this over. CC'ing him.

PO file attached.