Re: Where do you want my NMU radar to look at to reach 100% in po-debconf translations?

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> Hello Christian,
> as we are now some way into the Freeze, the queue has gotten much
> smaller now. For German, mailgraph, bugzilla, fts, ifetch-tools and
> qmail are (still) missing.

qmail should be uploaded by Jon, hopefully.

I'm nagged Raphaël Bossek for bugzilla and will soon switch to the
"I'll be NMU'ing  you" mode.

I'll consider fts and ifetch-tools soon (maybe next week-end or so.

mailgraph is tricky. IN unfortunately myself messed up with a
sponsored upload, so I'm annoyed to have to nag Julien about it...but
I will, certainly.