(forw) Debconf stats for unstable

Guys, you'll be happy to learn that you kick our asses:

de   : 9664/9664,  0 missing, 100.00%
fr   : 9659/9664,  5 missing, 99.94%
pt   : 9656/9664,  8 missing, 99.91%

Indeed, the 5 missing strings are in debsums for which I sent a mail
to the current French translator, who didn't responded and then we
forgot about this work to do and the (French) maintainer uploaded with
an incomplete French translation. Crap. My fault.

Actually, this is the very very first time that German is *really*
100% in unstable. Up to now, twiki-ldapcontrib was blocking this 100%
(but it is not in testing which explains why I already announced the
100% earlier).

*Now* we desperately need an upload for debsums..:-)