Re: German translation verification needed

Hello list,
On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 10:36:08AM -0200, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> Em Sex, 2005-10-14 às 18:00 +0200, Helge Kreutzmann escreveu:
> > Hello Gustavo,
>
> Helge,
>
> > > Would anyone care to take a look at that translation, maybe contact the
> > > German GNOME translation team about it? Both 2.10 and 2.12 versions of
> > > gconf-editor official tarball lack the doc.
> >
> > Can you provide an URL where the "unverified" translation and the
> > corresponding original file is available, so that a person on this
> > list does not have to go searching around?
>
> Sorry for the delay:
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gconf-editor/docs/de/

I am not sure about the structure of these xml files, they look quite
some different from the customary po files used ordinarily in
translation. Since I am also not a gnome user, I think I am not the
right person to update the translation.

Maybe someone on this list can have a look or knows better how to
contact the german GNOME team about it.

Greetings

Dr. Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.           Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
                       gpg signed mail preferred