Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package base-config

Hello Christian,
On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 10:34:50PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de):
> > Hello Christian,
> > On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 07:23:40AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > > The base-config package man pages have recently been converted to gettext
> > > (with po4a).
> >
> > Sorry for my confusion, I downloaded the latest base-config from the
> > german mirror (2.53.10.2) but could not find any trace of po files for
> > the man pages, nor any po4a call in debian/rules.
> >
> > To verify, I looked at base-config.fr.8, but it does not look like a
> > man page generated by po4a.
>
> Hmmm, I'm puzzled. Is it really me who sent this notification ?
> base-config is mostly dead software so if I did so, this is probably a
> mistake.

Well, I could check the appropriate e-mail in the list archives, but I
think this is not necessary. Lets simply forget about this update
request. My main reason was that I assumed that maybe the translations
had gone to a different package (i.e. transitioned somewhere) or that
I somehow failed to see the appropriate files.

Greetings