Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package zope-common

Hi!

Update version is attached.
[CC to l10n-german for proof-reading]

Debian Zope Team <pkg-zope-developers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
> #. Type: select
> #. Description
> #: ../templates:25
> msgid ""
> "Found an old/incomplete ${instance} instance in instance in
> /var/lib/zope2.7/"

Is it possible that there is one "instance in" too much in above line?

I think you should adapt following headline or final question to correlate:

> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../templates:39
> msgid "Purge data for ${instance} on package purge?"

> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../templates:39
> " ... Keep the data files in /var/log/zope2.7/"
> "${instance} on package removal and purge?"

If you change the template, feel free to ask for updating again.

Kindly regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *