Please review german translation of the security team FAQ

Hi,

the german translation of the security team FAQ
(http://www.debian.org/security/faq.de.html) suspiciously looks like
having been babelfished. It is clumsy and uses quite unusual
translations ("Gutachten" for "Advisory" instead of "Bekanntmachung").

Please review the translation.

I'm willing to help. What can I do?

Greetings
Marc

Please Cc: me on replies, I am not subscribed since I usually not care
about translations