Newbie

Hello everybody,

I'm Viktor from Hamburg, Germany, at the moment enjoying one year of
studying abroad in Paris, France. I'm student of computer science, 22
years old, and have been using Debian for four years. I did some
English->German translation for the Linux Gazette, the LinuxFocus, the
Wikipedia and other projects (Freeciv manual). Although my amount of
free time is very fluctuant, I hope I'll manage to help a little bit
with the German version of the Debian Installer Manual. Thanks to Frans
Pop who helped me a lot to get started.

Have a nice day,
Viktor.