Re: Apology to german users required in the release notes

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Changing the behaviour of the german locale is certainly something
> that should not be done without deep thinking. The german team seems
> to have done this with the help of others like Denis. That's fine.

At some point, gotom needs to either accept that the German team has
*done* the deep thinking, or else do it himself.  So far he declared
it a wishlist item (AFAICT) and refused to either think about it *or*
take the German team's word for it.

And now, it does seem a terrible shame that we aren't able to ship
with a fixed version because of this.

Thomas