Re: Dpkg translation schedule and current issues

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> Hello Guillem et al,
> given that the Freeze is approaching I'm asking when the major string
> changes announced in [1] are completed so that languages may start
> their update efforts, espeically for the man pages (I took the
> liberty to CC the translators you also CC'ed to make them aware of
> this as well) .

Hello Helge,

Please note that I'm in the process of handing over the translation of
shadow to the French l10n team. There is already work in progress to
update some of the PO files, indeed.

So, you may want to CC the entire French team, namely
debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org in future communication with dpkg
translators. I forwarded your mail to the list.

Thanks, by the way, for taking over the coordination of dpkg
l10n. This is much appreciated.