Re: smbind 0.4.7-3: Please update debconf PO translation for the package smbind

Quoting Giuseppe Iuculano (iuculano@debian.org):
> Il 11/03/2010 23:06, Christian PERRIER ha scritto:
> > I have a few issues with the original strings in English:
> >
> > - Missing capital for "Admin password:"
> > - "admin" being an abbreviation
> > - Password mismatch template that could be identical to the one in D-I
>
> admin is the default administrator user in smbind, so I'd prefer to not
> capitalise it.

Oh, I just sent my review in dle, missing that point of yours.

I'd still like to see the synopsis changed but we can keep a way to
specify that "Smbind administator" is "admin".