Re: help with an apt french translation bug report

Hello,

I did not find anything wrong with the current apt manpages.

As the bug was reported before Etch (Version: 0.6.46.3, while Etch is
0.6.46.4-0.1), I think this bug is closed.

Also, I remember a few bugs for French manpages generated from docbook
(which is the case of APT), so I'm not really surprised (this was a
docbook-xml bug)

The issue mentioned by Charles is not a bug in the apt manpage, but maybe
in man-db.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral