Question for proper French strings in clock applet

Hello,
the asclock programm supports many languages but currently the Debian
package only installs English. I submitted a patch which installs all
languages and selects the proper bitmap at run time (instead of build
time as previously), cf. #457738 for details.

Upstream provided two files for French. Could someone on this list
please review them and tell me which one would be preferred by French
users? I attached the month and weekday files with "fr1" resp. "fr2"
as extensions.

Thanks for your help!

Greetings

             Helge