Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package msttcorefonts 2.0

Quoting Thijs Kinkhorst (thijs@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> msttcorefonts. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.

Not sure whether Yves is still active.

> #. Type: note
> #. Description
> #: ../templates:4001
> msgid "msttcorefonts uses defoma"
> msgstr "Msttcorefonts utilise defoma"

Well, IMHO such note pertains to README.Debian, not debconf. I would
call it debconf abuse....Anyway:

> #. Type: note
> #. Description
> #: ../templates:4001
> #, fuzzy
> msgid ""
> "Msttcorefonts uses the DEbian FOnt MAnager (defoma). If you wish to use the "
> "fonts provided by this package under the X Window System, you must configure "
> "it to use defoma fonts."
> msgstr ""
> "Msttcorefonts utilise le gestionnaire de polices Debian (« DEbian FOnt "
> "MAnager -- defoma »). Si vous souhaitez utiliser ces polices dans "
> "l'environnement graphique (le système d'affichage X Window), il est "
> "nécessaire de configurer ce système afin qu'il utilise defoma."

I don't really understand what changed (/me dreams of --previous being
used in po-debconf, which shoul dhappen soon).

It seems that this string is the only one that got fuzzied. I wonder
whether the translations could have been unfuzzied.