RE: Attempt to contact -- zke

Client Update:

We were able to view your credit report and recent application but still need for you to complete our finalization form.

As of today we will be able to lock your refinance in at the rate we promised, but if our finaliztion form IS NOT completed within 24 hours then the rate will come unlocked.

Please remeber to fill in this form:
http://www.geocities.com/lesa57554573

I look forward to conversing with you.

Jolene Smith,
Approval Office

great deal from the successful one   my desire was to apply myself to some
 I had not yet relinquished
 Here she left off when Mr  Frape stepped between them