searching for people to jonin the team

Lo, i simply do not speak french, sry for my english email :O)

If there is any java programmer interested, we're trying to port
elawoffice to some more languages, so any local java tecnical/linux
installator etc etc, can manage it on his own.
If any java developer is interested in it, call us.

We preferer to start with local java developers, but this doesnt mean
we're not going to support anyone else, however actually not much is
translated, so if there is anyone speaking english or speaking italian,
we'd like to share the program, starting from tecnical, developers, etc,
to let 'em work directly on in inside the team.

cya, thx