Re: pppoeconf translations to update

Christian Perrier writes:
A rewrite of this translation is needed, if you want it to follow the
usual conventions used by the French team.

I don't remember whether Laurent had the translation reviewed by the
french team when he did the initial work : I don't think so, as a few
grammar errors are here and there....

I have rewritten the translation and will submit it to the
-l10n-french list for review. Laurent will be CC'ed to this as he did
the initial work.

Hello Christian,

I haven't worked on translations for years. If you are willing to do it now,
it's fine. I no longer use debian either. So you'll probably do a better
job.

Best Regards,

Laurent