Re: [DDR] [d-i] po-debconf://aboot-installer/fr.po

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 10:17:27PM +0100, Steve Langasek wrote :
> > > Suggestions on how better to express this are certainly welcome.
>
> > Je ne sais pas si c'est mieux, mais pourquoi pas
> > "Copying kernel related images to ${BOOTDEV}."
>
> Do you think this adds anything to the user's comprehension?  It seems

No I don't think so :-)

> to me that the two are nearly equivalent in terms of what they
> communicate to the user.  But I have no strong preference -- if someone
> feels the English text should be changed and wants to commit it to CVS,
> that's ok with me.

Keep the template, the way they are now. As I said, what I proposed
didn't convince me either.
(In fact, the starting point of this discussion was a proof-reading I
made just after an exam of fluid mechanism ; I promise not to do that
again ;-) )

Sorry for the mess.

a+
Olivier