Re: The Plan

Quoting Denis Barbier (barbier@linuxfr.org):

> So could you please start a new thread on debian-i18n to explain what
> you have implemented and see who is interested in discussing how this
> can be extended to be usable by all translation teams?

I really suggest that all discussions related to this "status" page
thread move to -i18n.

I'm pretty sure the pt_BR folks would be interested too, as well as
probably ja folks and so on.....

Tim, about feeding the initial database, I suggest that instead of
pargin -l10n-french archives, I send you or Nico (probably Nico) a
copy of my own hand-made status. It should be easy to parse and build
up the initial database.

So, don't bother about parsing the list archives, imho.

I will try, during the next week, to complete my status spreadsheet
and have it ready for feeding the status database when it will be
needed.