Re: Templates translation into French

On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 09:20:59PM +0200, barbier@debian.org wrote:
> we French people have a mailing-list dedicated to French translations
> <debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org> which help coordinating people
> involved in translations. Before working on a document, an Intent To
> Translate is sent to this list to prevent doublons.
> It would be nice if http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/debian_translation/
> tell French translators to keep in touch with this list and ensure noone
> else is working on it, because we already had the case with XFree and
> this is very annoying.

sorry, I don't know this.

I add this whole mail on the top of the page.

Is this now ok?

btw (for you information):
	I start a mail 'server' to translate package description. A
	translator send a mail to the server, get untranslated
	descriptions, translate this and send it back to the server.
	The server send untranslated descriptions again tothe
	translator ...
	Now this server is a german only thing and still in testing.
	But it work now nice and we have the first translated
	Package files (see http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/description_translation/).

	If you have some interested translators with time and a
	volunteer coordinator, we can start the french part...
	(the coordinator get all the mails from the server as a bcc,
	translate the translation guide, etc.)

Gruss
Grisu
Falls Ihr Rechner zu oft blau macht ist es Zeit auf Linux umzusteigen.