Re: problems with the translated description...

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 03:34:38PM -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> Em Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:02:45 +0200
> Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> escreveu:
>
> > On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 09:25:51AM -0400, youssef wrote:
> > > *What have we to do, if sombody give out
> > > his translation?
> I think he wants to know "what if someone sends a GET and doesn't
> translate the thing?"

thanks.

This is not a problem.

The server send only untranslated and unsend description, if the
server don't have untranslated and unsend description, I can remove
old send but still unstranslated description with one command.

Maybe I automate this step in future.

> > > *Why can we not choose his translation, on
> > > the topic you like?
> and: "why can't we choose what descriptions we're going to
> translate? why is it random?"

thanks.

You can. make this:
apt-cache show XXXX
cut and paste the description in a file and add the translated
description and send the whole thing to the server as attachment.

Gruss
Grisu
"Nicht geschehene Taten ziehen oft einen erstaunlichen Mangel an Folgen
 nach sich."             --   S.J. Lec