Re: Finnish translation for archiver

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 01:46:21PM +0300, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On 20040826T115154+0200, Wesley W. Terpstra wrote:
> > > Original: 1 December 2005
> > > Finnish:  1. joulukuuta 2005
> >
> > Interesting.
> > I will have to add a new field for this.
> > It also will require me to make the day and year drop-downs different.
>
> Note that in some locales, even the order of the fields might be
> different.

Yes, I am aware that Americans are on crack. ;)
However, with XSL there is no easy way to do that, so they can suffer. =)

> > PS. Is Soumi spelled correctly?
>
> It's "suomi", you had the two vowels in the wrong order.  Please use a
> lowercase initial letter (except when upper case is needed
> for other reasons, such as start of sentence) when referring to the
> language and not the country.

It seems that I had 'Suomi' already in lang.xml, but my uncouth English
hands transposed the two letters in my last email. ;) I've changed the case
of the language now; thanks.

--
Wesley W. Terpstra