Re: Tux Paint Esperanto

Greetings,

Please double-check the file for any fatal errors.

I've seen a few like this:
msgid ""
"Choose a style of text. Click on your drawing and you can start typing. "

I assumed this was to force a new-line and acted accordingly with the
translation; but maybe this is a column limitation? 80 characters or
similar?

I've reviewed and removed most #, fuzzy from the file, and all #| as well.

There are also a few of these:
#~ msgid ""
#~|

I don't know what these are but acted as #~| being previous,
to-be-removed translations.

Cheers,
Nuno

--
"On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog."