Re: Tux Paint Esperanto

#:
../../magic/src/puzzle.c:112
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Click and drag to shift your
picture around on the canvas."
msgid
"Click the part of your picture where would you like a
puzzle."
msgstr "Alklaku kaj movu
la muson por movi vian bildon sur la tolo."

> Which msgdid am i to
> translate?
This is marked fuzzy, and the original fuzzily matching string comes as comment "#| ".
The seen Esperanto translation is the fuzzy translation and should become

msgstr "Alklaku la parton de via bildo kie vi deziras la puzlon."

> This doesn't seem like auto-complete. Does
> it mean finish typing? I
> tried using it and
> Tab does nothing, will Enter behaves as CRLF.

My uninformed guess: commit of input, rather than auto-completion. I think even in Esperanto that can be translated ambiguously.

Joe Dalton <joedalton2@yahoo.dk> schrieb am 18:15 Donnerstag, 19.Juni 2014:

Hi Nuno
The file has a fatal error in line 1523. That line can just be removed. And I have made a check on the file. You can use it to find places/lines (f.ex #| lines) which need attention. See the attached file. (the file can have false positives).

bye
Joe
Danish

Den ons 18/6/14 skrev Nuno Magalhães <nunomagalhaes@eu.ipp.pt>:

Emne: Re: Tux Paint Esperanto
Til: "Joe Dalton" <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>
Cc: "Felipe Castro" <fefcas@gmail.com>, "Esperanto" <debian-l10n-esperanto@lists.debian.org>
Dato: onsdag 18. juni 2014 17.37

Hi,

I've finished the file (or its first pass).
Removed most fuzzy marks,
translated
everything that didn't have a translation.

Some questions, though.

1.

I've come across blocks like this one:

#:
../../magic/src/puzzle.c:112
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Click and drag to shift your
picture around on the canvas."
msgid
"Click the part of your picture where would you like a
puzzle."
msgstr "Alklaku kaj movu
la muson por movi vian bildon sur la tolo."

Which msgdid am i to
translate?

2.

#. Text tool instructions
#: ../tools.h:127
msgid ""
"Choose
a style of text. Click on your drawing and you can start
typing. "
"Press [Enter] or [Tab]
to complete the text."

This doesn't seem like auto-complete. Does
it mean finish typing? I
tried using it and
Tab does nothing, will Enter behaves as CRLF.

3.

I've added the specific esperanto
characters.to the "qx" lines. If
that's not their purpose then please reset
them. Those characters are
indeed
must-haves.

Other than that, it's
done. I didn't change the copyrights lines and
their holders (nor do i care about that in any
way).
Nifty little program, quite
interesting tools.

Cheers,