Re: Which Esperanto translation should we use for eject debconf message?

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> msgid "Eject a CD from the drive"
> msgstr "Eligi lumdiskon el la disk-legilo"
> msgstr "Elĵetu KD-on el la lumdiskingo"
>
> Which one should be used?

Neither verb seems perfect - the first is more like "output" and the
second "throw out".  Probably the second is less confusing, because
"output" appears in other situations in computing and it's closer to
the msgid literally.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)