Re: Which Esperanto translation should we use for eject debconf message?

Hello,

I also thought that Luiz had translated the program, so I sent the
debconf part. But today I noticed the duplication. I prefer mine one,
but the translation of Luiz looks like correct. So, if you want to
apply the criterion of date, be free to use his translation.

Felipe Castro.