Re: Please review and translate: announcement about Handshake donation

On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 16:01:24 +0100
Laura Arjona Reina wrote:

> >How would this markup system react if that was <q>universal</q>, with
> >nested <Q>s?
> I think I read some time ago that it should work with at least 2 levels of nesting, but I didn't try, will do it in a while.

recent graphical web browsers should render what "q q{...}" clauses
 specified in relevant css file

in ja cases, these lines set that:
html[lang=ja] q q:before { content: "\300E"; }
html[lang=ja] q q:after { content: "\300F"; }

\300E is "『" and \300F is "』";
so, in the case, it will be 『universal』, and, "『" and "』" are not selectable

--
victory
no need to CC me :-)